Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A must-have in my dream home

Much to my partner's horror, who is studying computer software engineering and can't understand why I don't just buy a Kindle or an Ipad instead of spending so much money on buying books which fill up loads of space in the house, our future dream home is going to have a library.

I swear I will never buy electronic books because I love the feel of a book in my hand and the smell of a new book and it's comforting having them around me. If there's anything material I missed while overseas, it was my books. So here are some random bookshelves/libraries that would be amazing to have in my future house.







2 comments:

  1. I have some of these shelves! They were kind of junky looking because my kids would just dump stuff on them. I spent about 3 weeks organizing them and now they look beautiful!

    Keep pushing for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my mouth practically filled with saliva looking at these pictures.
    I recently had my room decorated and I chose to have more bookshelves than wardrobes. I think that says a lot about me!
    I really love your blog by the way, working my way through the older posts!

    Re: E-Books. I have a Kindle, recently bought, and I love it! It's making me read more. Still doesn't stop me buying books though haha! Whoops.

    ReplyDelete