Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life of late

I've seen this feature on a few of my favourite blogs, so I thought I would try it too. Ideally it will be called "My Week in Photos", but these particular photos are from the past two weeks, so for now it's called "Life of Late" - just a few snapshots of the funness happening in my life right now. It's not often we get to say "life is pretty great right now", so it's an amazing feeling to be able to say it this week and hopefully I'll get to say it next week too.
I hope you're having a great week, and if you're not, tomorrow when you wake up, tell yourself "I'm going to be happy today" and force a smile onto your face. Then do something that makes you happy. Even if you have to go to work, to a job you hate, eat your lunch in a pretty place that makes you feel calm or look around you instead of rushing to work and find something beautiful in your surroundings. You make your own happiness. You get to choose. Remember to smile. :)


These photos are from two main events in the past two weeks: a hike up a HUGE hill that nearly killed us but was worth it for the beautiful view and the amazing sense of accomplishment (see more here), and a photoshoot my sister did of Josh and I for her photography portfolio at school (more of those to come).

No comments:

Post a Comment