Monday, April 9, 2012

Dreaming of... waterfalls

There's just something about them isn't there? Mother nature at it's best. Today I'm dreaming of swimming in an isolated river in the middle of nowhere, listening to the thunder of the falls raining down into the river below... whether it's here in New Zealand or somewhere far, far away...

Some waterfall love from godzone...

Matai Falls, Catlins, Southland

Owharoa Falls, Coromandel

Nelson Falls, Nelson

Purakanui Falls, Whangarei


And some waterfall love from far, far away...

Niagara Falls, North America

Triberg Falls, Gremany

Skoga River Falls, Iceland

Coshi Ohtaki Falls, Japan

Plitvice Falls, Croatia
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I quite get the same buzz from waterfalls as you do, but I do too crave to be isolated in nature sometimes and look to 'reconnect' with it hoping it'll give me some sort of inner-replenishment.

    ReplyDelete