Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday :)

Happy Monday everyone, a welcome to my 10 new followers! Great to have you onboard! Today's inspirational quote comes from one Marty McFly - aka a young Michael J Fox - who I saw on the big screen on the weekend in Back to the Future Part I - the trilogy is my family's favourite and I've lost count of how many times we've watched it, but it was amazing to see it on the big screen as my parents did when it came out in the eighties!

"If you put your mind to it, you can acomplish anything"
Marty McFly

And I just have to add this one, one of the best scenes in the whole movie:

Doc: "One point twenty-one gigawatts! One point twenty-one gigawatts! Great scott!"
Marty: "What the hell is a gigawatt?!"





Have a fabulous week :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this movie! I saw it in the movie theater when it first came out (so- I am probably close to your parents' age). :) There are so many awesome quotes from Back to the Future. I am glad you got to see it in the theater! :)

    I am new here from Book Blogs!
    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete