Monday, April 30, 2012

Twitter excitement

So something exciting happened to me a couple of weeks ago... one of my favourite authors, Joanne Harris tweeted me!! Not to sure what the whole #TeamMarmite thing is all about, but oh well, I'll take what I can get.
It came after I posted my review of Blue Eyed Boy, which got a pretty good response - the most comments I've ever had on a blog post! Then I posted a link on Twitter and Joanne (author of Blue Eyed Boy) saw it and tweeted me back! I was so excited!
Although technology scares the bejesus out of me sometimes, I do love how close we can get to our idols and it's amazing how connected we are to the big wide world these days, although I do still love a good long letter in the mail and I don't quite get Twitter...



Have you experienced Twitter excitement? Have you ever been tweeted by someone you idolise?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I love being able to actually connect with my favorite famous people but I miss letters!

    ReplyDelete