Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday :)

Good morning and welcome to Monday! I'm nearly cured of that horrible tonsilitis which rendered me unable to talk for most of the weekend, so will be back on board this week with lots of exciting blog posts for your reading pleasure - and best of all, I'm in a major writing mood at the moment, so here's hoping that continues so I can make some headway with all the projects I've been putting off.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend - mine was spent sleeping, baking, watching movies, watching rugby, and house hunting. Did you get up to anything interesting?
Anywho, here's you're Monday inspiration, a little quote from an old-school American radio DJ that is a favourite of my dad's Have a great week!

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."- Casey Kasem


No comments:

Post a Comment