Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Monday

Hello all, happy Monday to you. Today I don't have a quote for you; instead I just want to urge you all to be thankful for simply being alive. This past weekend was a bit scary, as my sister and I had a car crash. It was the kind of crash that, had one tiny detail been different, it could have been about 100 times worse than it was. But instead, we were incredibly lucky. Both cars were written off, but apart from sore necks from whiplash and one of my hands being a bit sore from the window hitting it, we came out of it with not a scratch. Today we are both so, so incredibly grateful that it was not worse, and believe there were one or two guardian angels looking out for us that night. It certainly puts things in perspective.
Have a great week everyone, and make sure you stop and smell the roses. Make this week count.
xo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay!! And yes, whatever makes us do it, though it needn't be so drastic, remembering how lucky we are to be alive is an important thing to bear in mind and to take pleasure from the little things.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You are truly lucky :) Try to stay positive, this has to be some sort of sign...

    julia
    http://polkadot-peony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete