Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Part time models

A couple of weeks ago, my sister, Joshua and I went on a little adventure in in the coolest little capital city in the world. My sister is putting together a photography portfolio for school and asked us to be models.
Here are a few of my favourites.

We did some planned and posed ones...





And we did some candid ones, which are my personal favourites in any photo shoot...




A couple of funny things happened...



And then one of the models became the photographer... It's always nice for my sister and I to get our photo taken together because at any event or photo shoot, it's always one of us behind the camera.



Even though we're out of focus, I think this one has to be one of my favourites...


We had a second photo shoot recently, so watch this space for more fantastic photos by my talented little sis!


2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I like the candid ones best too. New follower from book blogs.

    ReplyDelete