Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dreaming of... my dream house

I'm being a little bit of a copy cat here, as one of my blog friends, Olivia McCaskill posted about this house the other day. But, who cares, this house is perfect! It's like it was made especially for me, and I just wanted to share it with you:) I think my favourite part of it all is the battered, rustic table in the first picture, I always dreamed of having one of those... What does your dream house look like?






These aren't part of the same house, just some random pictures I pinned on Pinterest...




And it will all be contained in a beautiful shell like this...


4 comments:

  1. You are correct! That house is immaculately perfect! But I particularly like picture no. 2. The couch stands out from the white interior. If I were to decorate that, I would like to add a little more color to make the room alive. Maybe a touch of teal or light gray would do the trick.

    (Kelly Ciancio)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table, too! Actually, the kitchen reminds me of farmhouses and kitchen. Very rustic and classy in style. But this kitchen definitely looks upscale and modern. Although there are wooden pieces on the space, the white color made it look chic and fresh.

    -Luise Baanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks vintage and modern at the same time, don’t you think? It must be because of its subtle color combinations. In visualizing your dream house, it’s also good to look at a variety of house themes. In that way, you could piece together something that’s one-of-a-kind and faithful to your taste.

    Armandina Skerl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! The first set of pictures really reminds me of the fictional kingdom of “WinterFell” from the TV series “Game of Thrones”. I simply adore all the white! It’s so bright, and yet it so peaceful to look at. The second set of pictures kind of reminds me summer! It’s a great inspiration, Sara. I hope you get a house like this. =)

    Melisa Soluri

    ReplyDelete