Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday :)

Morning everyone, and a Happy Monday to you! I know I've been a bit mooshy and romantic lately, but I can't help being in love! Joshua and I celebrated our five year anniversary yesterday with a beautiful dinner at Hummingbird, followed by desert at Wellington's famous Strawberry Fare - the ONLY place to go for dessert in Wellington. I tell you, you've never tasted anything so beautiful until you've tasted their chocolate icecream, or chocolate mudcake, or strawberry, passionfruit, vanilla, lemon, or mango sorbet... oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just thinking about it - and it's only 10am!
So we talked and we laughed and we reminisced, and it turned out to be the best date ever. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing guy in my life and that, five years on, we're stronger than ever and can still find things to talk about and laugh about at dinner.
I was listening to this song on my way to work on the train this morning, and thought it was just the perfect song to go along with all of these romantic sentiments. Enjoy! Have a fabulous week my friends! xo
"And so I'm sailing through the sea, to an island where we'll meet. You'll hear the music fill the air, I'll put a flower in your hair..."




“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment