Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A note on music

Being a huge Beatles fan and also a fan of music from the 60s/70s/80s, I find I have to dig a little deeper to find something that truly stands out to me in modern music and, every now and then, I stumble across a little gem like this that keeps me believing in music's future and that one day great songs like this will fight their way into the mainstream scene. My wonderful boyfriend found this song and told me I had to listen to it, I would love it. And I did! I think I have to by this album now...

2 comments:

  1. oh, i think there is loads of good music being made out there, the issue is just finding it! sure the stuff that is picked up by major labels is a bit watered down it seems but, really, as a musician (i play the harp!) i feel like i have to stand up for those in music out there!
    i do like this find :)
    sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find using http://www.last.fm/ is a great way to find new music because it recommends you stuff similar to things you already like. There's definitely loads of good stuff out there! x

    ReplyDelete